Senior Designers (London and New York)
Our strong portfolio of European, Middle Eastern, Asian and Australian projects leads us to look for creative, passionate, well-structured and proactive designers of the highest calibre to join our talented and international team in London.
You will be working closely with senior partners and design directors to develop creative and innovative design concepts that aim to push the boundaries of contemporary landscape architecture. We offer long-term opportunities and room to develop and further your career within a stimulating environment, as well as a competitive salary.
- professional degree in Landscape Architecture, Urbanism or Architecture with at least 7 years of experience in developing designs for complex, international landscape architecture projects
- applicants whose primary qualifications are not in landscape architecture must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a landscape design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects.
- excellent design, communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
- advanced CAD, Rhino 3D and excellent Adobe Suite skills
- ability to work collaboratively and effectively in project teams
- ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- experience in working on multiple scales and typologies varying from master planning to smaller scale landscapes
- high-level of English language skills (written and spoken)
- ability to mentor designers across the studio
- building Information Modelling (BIM) experience
- geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- parametric design (Grasshopper)
- experience in 3d printing
- construction documentation experience
- immediate availability
- relevant permit for working in the UK
Please send your CV and portfolio (max 6MB) to email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
MSP is unable to respond to everyone, please do not contact the office by telephone to enquire. No agencies please. MSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.