Martha Schwartz Partners (MSP) is seeking a new Studio Director / Professional Operations Manager for its innovative and fast-growing studio in London. MSP currently is working on a number of international and national commercial, mixed-use and park projects and is looking for a talented and experienced professional to join their leadership team. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the Partners of the company and the Design Director in managing and directing the teams while on-boarding many exciting new projects.
- Floor Management: Team of project managers and designers, and client relationships
- Upholding Office Protocols
- Contract Negotiation and Pricing
- Contract Management and Administration
- Responsible for soliciting and assessing proposals from Consultants, Preparing Client Proposals, and Managing Project Budgets
- Workflow Scheduling
- Staff Management / Time-sheets
- US / UK / China Work Projections
- Workload Projections Staffing
- Participate in Response to Incoming RFPs / Generation of Fee Proposals
- Coordination with Financial Management Team to Include In-House Budgets / Invoices / Billing Projections / Accounts Receivables
- Assistance with Business Development
- Run Weekly Team Meetings
- Run Weekly Project Management Team Meetings
- Mentorship of Staff
- Participate in new recruitments process
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Landscape Architecture (Preferred)
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a landscape architecture firm or similar environment with project and team management responsibilities
- Experienced in QA/QC process alongside construction documentation and administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in reviewing shop drawings and construction administration of projects
- Proficiency in industry software standards (Office, Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, energetic and experienced senior project manager adept to managing several project teams and building client relationships. This is an award-winning and well-established international practice, offering a competitive benefits package with plenty of opportunity for leadership and career advancement.
Please send your CV and portfolio (max 6MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
No agencies please.
Martha Schwartz Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.